Sunday, February 18, 2007


MY PRODUCT FOCUS FOR THE WEEK!
As I go through the End of Season sale, I notice many favorites of my own on here. One of the ones that stand out is "Night, Night Bear". This book is GREAT! I have it for my 2-year old, Lena. We have had this book for quite awhile and she has "grown" into it. She has a fabulous time telling ME the story of Bear before he goes to bed. Bear goes through a routine each night and it really is a wonderful way to teach your child the routine for him/herself as well. I ask her questions and she responds by showing me. When she was younger, I would ask her to point out specifics in the book (colors, where certain items were, etc.) and she’d show me. Now, she TELLS me things! This book is truly one of those "grow with the child" items and can be used for a long time! In addition, it’s a great book to explore sensory sounds and textures.
The book is for 6 months and up. It retailed for $19.99 and it is now on sale for $9.99! It’s a terrific addition to bedtime stories! This is a huge favorite with my daughter! I may just pick up another before they disappear!

No comments: