Sunday, March 30, 2008

SPRING BREAK SALE!!
An exciting sale to kick off Spring is in full effect! Save 50% off selected items! Come on over and take a look! The sale only lasts through April 26th!

Items include Body Pals, Jumpin' Jam Splash (SUCH fun!), Elephant Fun Teether, Spin 'n Pop Arcade...and many more!!

Remember that although Spring Break is over for many of you and the kids are back in school that Summer is NOT far away! I was just realizing that the other day myself. I can't believe only about 2 more months to go before our son will be out for Summer!

If you are like me, I like to keep my kids busy. I do NOT want to hear either one of them tell me they are bored. I will plan ahead this year and make sure they have plenty of things to do outside and inside! I'll be eyeballing the catalog myself very soon to make my purchases for the Summer! Sometimes the very popular products run out faster than you can blink an eye! Shopping soon!

_____________________________________________________________________________________
NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME:

1424 PUT YOUR LEFT PAW IN
1237 BRAIN TRAIN
2108 TOOTH PIRATE™
2115 TOOTH FAIRY
2398 BIG RED SHOVEL
3051 ZIP TRACK™
3622 TIME & MONEY DOMINOES
3788 SUPER GIVE IT A WHIRL
3789 SUPER GIVE IT A WHIRL WINGS PACK

DISCONTINUED:

*2979 SIDEWALK SPIRO (Spring Break Sale)

No comments: