Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oh my goodness! Has it been THAT long since my last post??!

I have been swarmed with birthdays over the last few weeks, but I am back!

First of all, let me give you an update on product availability:


AVAILABLE AT A LATER DATE:

*1971 MEASURE UP!® CUPS will advise
1342 SLEEP, LITTLE ONE late October
2314 ZANE THE TRAIN late October
5073 CRYSTAL SALT IONIZER Apple early October


DISCONTINUED ITEMS:

3234 EZ GOAL


NEW AUTISM PROGRAM IS HERE!!

When you purchase from my site, you can donate to the Autism Program! Simply use the following to make your donation:

Item #7760 $ 1.00
Item #7762 $ 5.00
Item #8895 $10.00

Discovery Toys will match the cash donation with toys to equal the retail dollars!

The Autism Kit previously offered through Discovery Toys has been reconstructed to not only support younger children, but older children as well! There is a NEW Autism Support secion and the Rocket Start Kit that both include the updated for Fall Autism Toy Chart. This option allows families the opportunity to purchase a broader range of products to satisy ALL children! Check it out!!

Wishing you a pleasant day!

No comments: