Sunday, September 02, 2007

HAPPY SEPTEMBER!

I'm sure just about everyone is back in school now. My son started on the 27th of August and is doing very well so far. He likes his teacher and he is going to a bigger school (2nd - 6th grade), so there are plenty of new friends to be made (for me, maybe, too)! I am looking forward to a great year!

I just can't believe it is already September and that the holidays are just a hop, skip and a jump away! Where did the year go?

I'm gearin' up to introduce a FABULOUS Fall/Winter Line from Discovery Toys, Inc., so stay tuned! It's almost here! Kick-off is September 15th!

For now, please see the latest update:

ITEMS AVAILABLE AT A LATER DATE:

1344 DOODLE DESK early September
3234 EZ GOAL will advise
5073 CRYSTAL SALT IONIZER Apple late September


DISCONTINUED ITEMS:

1061 CABOODLE CUBE
1062 ROLLING REFLECTIONS
3047 HYDROBLAST
3879 WHISTLING WHIRLER Flier Pack
3992 HYDROBLAST Set

No comments: