Saturday, July 28, 2007

Happy Weekend, Everyone!

I hope that everybody is doing fantastic today! The weather is warm and the kids are outside playing in the backyard. Because they are being kept busy at the moment, I thought this would be a great opportunity to let you know what is on the most recent "DT" agenda! - Now, of course that is what I'm here to do, right? :)

Well, I was unable to attend convention this year (even though it was RIGHT BY ME), but I have lots of the scoop on things that are up and coming as well as some great promotions happening RIGHT NOW!

First things first!

The BRAIN POWER SALE is rockin'! It lasts through August 17th! Don't miss out on some terrific savings!

The 6 in 1 PLAY CENTER is 20% OFF through August 14th! This is really a cool product that can be used either outside or indoors.

I am LOVING this great Spotlight Kit for grandparents! I think it's really a fabulous way for grandparents to be involved with their grandkids as well as be prepared for upcoming holidays, celebrations, and just because. It is available until August 14th.

I don't want to give TOO much away here, but the Fall/Winter line is going to be HOPPIN'! VERY exciting stuff is going to be happening! Lots of AWESOME new products as well as a very exciting joint-venture with another popular toy company!

I'm so excited! I can't wait!!

Until next time, enjoy your weekend and enjoy your family! :)

No comments: