Saturday, March 17, 2007

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!

LOTS of fun and exciting things are happening over at Discovery Toys!

The End Of Season Sale is ending TODAY, so I encourage you to go take a last final peek at all of the wonderful products that are included at this sale for your last chance to save BIG and buy some all-time favorites!

WIth the introduction of Do-Re-Me & You, it's bringing music to my ears! :) I, for one, LOVE music, so this addition is perfect for me! My kids are total music lovers, so I'm really excited about these additional products. And...if you are NOT looking for a toy for someone special, but still want it to be something that is going to be used, they will receive value from, and will have a blast with...take a look at what is in the Do-Re-Me & You line!

Well, the OTHER exciting thing (I know I'm using this word a lot!) that is happening is that Spring has sprung! The new line is NOW available to order from! AMAZING products are being introduced this season. You are going to want to take full advantage of placing orders! Get ready for Spring, outdoor play for the Summer....there is something for everyone!

Come on over and play!

http://www.discoverytoyslink.com/playtoteach

No comments: